CRE Loaded is more than your average shopping cart software. It is the first downloadable ecommerce system in the industry that can easily make your online store fully compliant with all the security rules of Payment Card Industry (PCI). Through this software, you can organize, manage, and ship your products easily from your online store. Together with CRE Secure, CRE Loaded shopping cart software can safely and securely accept credit card transactions.
Shopping Cart Overview:
CRE Loaded is a cost-effective, feature-rich open source shopping cart software that helps you become PCI compliant while leaving you in control of your site. With CRE Loaded shopping cart software, you can create your own PCI compliant online store. If you are a small or medium-sized online retailer, new PCI data security rules have just made your life a lot more difficult. To comply with these rules, you can choose between these options:
- Download and host inexpensive open-source shopping cart software. However, you have to handle credit card transactions and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance yourself since the cost of obtaining compliant hosting can be expensive.
- Sign up for a hosted shopping cart solution and then leave it up to those companies to dictate who is going to handle your credit card transactions.
CRE Loaded comes fully equipped with CRE Secure with its exclusive HTML Clone technology. You just have to install the software as instructed and initiate your CRE Secure account. If you want your customers to pay you using their credit cards, CRE Secure can host payment page that routes the payment to your gateway without any cardholder data touching your website. Compared to other outsource solutions, CRE Secure is the only checkout page that automatically mirrors your own store’s look and feel in real time.
Version 6.4.1 (New)
Supported Operating Systems:
CRE Loaded 6.4 is designed to run on a so – called LAMP server. This is an acronym, which means the server is set up with the Linux Operating system (L), the Apache web server (A), a MYSQL database, (M) and it can run PHP code. (P) The following versions of these components will be required for the proper running of CRE Loaded:
- The Apache Web Server version 1.3 or greater, with mod_ssl.
- MySQL database version 5.0.12 or greater.
- PHP 5.2. or greater
- PHP is only supported when compiled as an Apache module. PHP compiled in CGI/Fast CGI is not supported.
- suPHP will work in the server environment the same as PHP enabled.
- PHP when compiled with Suhosin/Hardened PHP is not supported.
- PHP 5.3 not officially supported – development in progress
- mySQL 5.1 not officially supported – although there are no known issues at this time
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate.
NOTE. If you want to follow the RapidPCITM process, you must also have an SSL Certificate installed by your host. You will need to enable this during the install process.
These components must be compiled in:
- MySQL support
- PCRE support
- ZLIB support
- cURL support
- GD support – recommend the bundled GD library
- ICONV support
- EXIF support – optional, but required for full functionality
- FTP support – optional, but required for full functionality
The follow configuration settings can be set in the php.ini, httpd.conf or in the .htaccess, but they must be set as:
- Register_globals can be on or off, recommended setting is off
- safe_mode – must be off
- session.auto_start – must be off
- magic_quotes – must be off
- file_uploads – must be on
- allow_url_fopen – must be on
- allow_url_include – recommended setting is off
Multi-Language Capability – Yes
Price of Software:
PCI Compliant Community Edition (CE)
CRE Loaded PCI Pro 6.4
- PCI Pro (1 Domain – Full) $42.11
- Upgrade from 6.2 Pro (1 Domain) $50.00
- Additional Serial (1 domain) $50.00
CRE Loaded PCI B2B 6.4
- Upgrade from 6.2 B2B (1 Domain) $122.50
- Upgrade from Pro 6.3/6.4 (1 Domain) $137.50
- Additional Serial (1 Domain) $97.50
- Full Package (1 Domain – New Install or Upgrade from CE) $62.11
Other Unique Features:
After six months of debugging and optimizing, we are proud to announce the release of 6.4.1 for CE, Pro and B2B. Here is what is new in this release.
- Admin log in as customer. With this you can login with the customers email and your admin password to see their account as they see it and place orders on their behalf with full checkout process and success module support
- PayPal Website Payment Standard is now installed, pre-enabled and ready to go in every fresh installation
- PayPal Express Checkout pre-installed and ready to enable
- PayPal Payflow Pro via CRE Secure
- PayPal Website Payment Pro via CRE Secure
- CRE Secure module preinstalled – pre enabled, see it in action. Now connects to: Authorize.net, Chase Orbital, Payflow Pro and Website Payment Pro gateways. USAePay, Skipjack and EProcessing Network direct availability in Jan.
- Admin Password hardening to satisfy PCI PA-DSS requirements 8.5.10 and 8.5.11
Enhancements and Repairs
- Google Base is reintroduced after repairs
- Algozone EZ Template Installer is reintroduced
- Template Framework backward compatibility with older attribute logic introduced
- Upgraders now allow for refreshing of new customer, order data from live site without redoing entire upgrade
- Buysafe Module now bonds all orders by default more trust, more orders, more revenue share
- Multi Vendor Shipping code overhauled and stabilized
- One page Checkout shipping display repaired
- Several other bugs fixed see change log
Contact email or form web address:
CHAIN REACTION ECOMMERCE, INC.
112 Krog Street Ste. 19
Atlanta, Georgia 30307